Adsense

Search This Blog

Adsense

Adsense

Saturday 16 November 2013

When Sridevi dated Mithun Chakraborty


 

 It is very rare when luck and love go hand in hand. There is no dearth of love stories which have gone sour in Bollywood.

Here
is a look at one such relationship between Sridevi and Mithun
Chakraborty. Did you know that Sridevi had tied a rakhi to Boney Kapoor
while she was with Mithun?

They were not the only couple who have shared this fate. Here is a look at some truth behind the 8 unfortunate Love Stories of Bollywood

Sridevi has moved on and is happy with Boney Kapoor and her daughters. Take a look at them here.

Sridevi, who is in the news for her comeback film "English Vinglish",
says her 15-year-old daughter Jhanvi has not decided anything about her
career yet.


 

"Right now she is very young. She has still not decided what she wants
to do. Each day she (Jhanvi) has some new career options..."


 

"...Sometime she wants to do fashion designing, sometimes she get into
science. But as a mother I want my kids to get married soon," Sridevi
told IANS in an interview.


 

"We haven't decided about her career yet. She is still studying and will
ask her if she's interested in films only after she crosses 18,"
Sridevi told the media.


 

Asked if she was fine with the idea of her daughters entering showbiz,
the actress replied: "Whatever I am today, it is just because of
Bollywood. I am really fortunate and grateful to the industry. Whatever I
have achieved till date is because of the industry."


 

"But everybody can't become an actress. It's not a joke. You really have
to slog. You have to devote your life to be the best, otherwise there
is no point doing a film just for being here," added the actress whose
younger daughter Khushi is 12 years old.


 

Known for her smart dressing sense, the 49-year-old reveals that she
can't step out of her house without taking approval from her family.


 

"It is not only Jhanvi who contributes to my styling, it is also my
younger daughter Khushi and my husband Boney. I have to take approval
from all three of them and only then I step out of my house," she said.


 

In "English Vinglish", Sridevi is playing the role of a housewife named
Shashi. Her character is often bullied by her kids for her poor command
over English language. In real life, Sridevi says she bullies her kids
when it comes to Hindi.


 

"My kids often pull my leg. But when it comes to Hindi, I keep
correcting them and make fun of it. They speak in a very angrezi
(English) accent. So I pull them up for their Hindi," she said.


Posted by Picasa


No comments :

Post a Comment

Adsense

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FeedBurner FeedCount

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Share with Freinds...

Followers