Adsense

Search This Blog

Adsense

Adsense

Tuesday 6 May 2014

Arjun Kapoor is now an asset to TEVAR


Arjun Kapoor is in an emotionally charged state. His 2 STATES is turning
out to be a major success with every passing day and it has not just
surpassed his biggest grosser till date, GUNDAY, but is also all set to
enter the 100 crore club. For someone who started with a solo hit
ISHAQZAADE and has scored even bigger with 2 STATES, Arjun is relieved
that he can now be an asset instead of liability for his dad Boney
Kapoor when it comes to his first home production TEVAR. 









"This is exactly the reason why I didn't debut with a film produced
by my father. Filmmaking is a very emotional process and especially for a
producer, it is quite draining. Now imagine someone going through the
drill for his own son; he was bound to be all the more emotional. Also,
you have seen how my father spends money on his films. He goes all out
as films are his passion. With me being there as his leading actor, I
did not want his business prospect to change. I wanted to get into a
kind of standing commercially where I could pull off a film on my own
instead of being a burden on my father," says Arjun.





Now that he has delivered successes with the likes of Aditya Chopra,
Sajid Nadiadwala and Karan Johar, Arjun is gearing up for TEVAR which
has Sunil Lulla (Eros) stepping in as a producer along with uncle Sanjay
Kapoor.





"I am happy that my father is not stressed in making a film for me
now. I had to be an asset for him and the fact that I have worked with
these productions and delivered should give him further confidence,"
says Arjun for whom the super-success of 2 STATES is yet to sink in, "I
feel I have given him strength to make a film with me in his own style."





Though 50% of TEVAR has already been shot, one now waits to see how
Boney Kapoor, Sanjay Kapoor and Sunil Lulla go about shooting for the
rest of the film. After all, with stakes going further higher up for
Arjun, one can well expect enhanced power for TEVAR which is going to be
his next solo biggie before the close of year.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Adsense

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FeedBurner FeedCount

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Share with Freinds...

Followers