Adsense

Search This Blog

Adsense

Adsense

Tuesday 4 November 2014

Akshay Kumar: My life is very boring because I dont drink













Akshay Kumar plays an alcoholic superstar in the upcoming release THE SHAUKEENS, which is completely contrasting to what he is in real life.

When asked to Akshay what made him tweak his image on-screen, he candidly said "If you see my life is very boring because I don't have any type of addiction. Forget smoking and drinking, I am not even fond of tea or coffee. I never had any drug addiction too. Since everybody knows how boring my image is, my director Abhishek and writer Tigmanshu decided to spice it up by making my character intoxicating and short-tempered."

Ask Akshay if his character in THE SHAUKEENS is a reference to any star or it portrays someone from the industry and he says, "I will not take any names but I do know of some stars, who used to mix vodka in coconut water or orange juice and drink. We founded it very funny and hence decided to include in it."

Also starring Lisa Haydon, Annu Kapoor, Anupam Kher, Piyush Mishra, THE SHAUKEENS is directed by Abhishek Sharma (TERE BIN LADEN), and written by Tigmanshu Dhulia. The film is all set to release on November 7, 2014.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Adsense

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FeedBurner FeedCount

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Share with Freinds...

Followers