Adsense

Search This Blog

Adsense

Adsense

Monday 1 June 2015

Watch Sonakshi Sinha reveal her big birthday plans for tomorrow









Sonakshi Sinha will be celebrating her 28th birthday soon and the actress spoke to me EXCLUSIVELY about how she plans to celebrate the big day! Jr Shotgun has a lot of work on her plate currently. From shooting for her upcoming Murugadoss film Akira, to judging the upcoming season of Indian Idol Junior and making her small screen debut, Sonakshi is dabbling in a variety of things. So how will she squeeze time for her birthday? Jr Shotgun reveals, “My birthday is coming up, yes! Like every year I have no plans or whatever plans I have are always made last minute because I am usually on and around my birthday, so yeah this year too I’m going to have some last year plans unless my friends throw me a surprise birthday party, they are more than welcome to! Actually, they really should because I’ve had one surprise birthday party in my life and that too I found out about before the party!”
Looks like Sona is desperately in need of a surprise party which will allow her to lie back and chill a little away from the hectic work life! Now that she has dropped fairly obvious hints to her friends about wanting to be thrown a surprise birthday bash, we hope that Sonakshi’s wish comes true! It is a big birthday for the actress as she will be turning 28 this year. If you have any special wished for the Akira actress, share the same with us in the comments section below!





No comments :

Post a Comment

Adsense

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FeedBurner FeedCount

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Share with Freinds...

Followers